Saturday, April 12, 2008

How are you guys?

hello, how are you.hope all is well...a little about myself...im working as a legal researcher, while studying for a business and law degree. I am of a caring giving nature and always ready for a good time... i love to travel, meeting people, discussing whats going on in the world relevent or not while enjoying a good bottle of wine & eating a beautiful cooked meal which i have prepared... (as cooking is one of my passions...) No matter what the sitution is, its always happy and postive. i don't jugde anyone on anything were all here to enjoy life, find love & experince what life has to offer, the good and the bad with the company of our loved ones... so if you feel like a chat or an ear to listen or just a laugh contact me you'll never know, freindship is always the strongest base for any relationship ... i hope this finds you well happy smilen and relaxed....

7 comments:

Orlando Bravo Jesus said...

Hola!
Soy Orlando Bravo!!
Anterior esta era mi dirección, pero ahora me mude a otro lado:
Este es mi blog: http://reportealdia.blogspot.com/

Orlando Bravo Jesus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Orlando Bravo Jesus said...

Hi, I'm the former owner of the blog address, wich you have now. I got an another blog address my self.


What I like to ask you is. If there is any chance that you can erase "to get rid of" the address blog that you own now, and get another one. or give it back to me.

So I can use it to promote my new blog address.
Would you please contact me at this email address: orlando.bravo@gmail.com

Willing to hear from you soon.

blog said...

Very nice posts. Thank you
Fatmagülün suçu ne

Unknown said...

Hablen Espanol

Unknown said...

Nadie tiene un anecdota interesante que contar???